Knowledge Base

How do I report a damaged sign or a sign covered with graffiti?

Category: Traffic Signs
Knocked down stop signs and yield signs should be reported to the Traffic Engineering and Operations Division at 720-977-6490 during normal business hours or 720-977-5150 outside normal business hours. Other abandoned, defaced, graffiti covered, damaged, missing signs, or signs in need of repair can be reported to Traffic Engineering at 720-977-6490, via email at, or submit a service request.
Updated 8/7/2020 11:04 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!