Knowledge Base

How can I request a court-appointed attorney?

Category: Court Processes
Court-appointed attorney applications are available, by request, at the Court office.  Please request the form as early as possible in the process of your court case. If you meet the requirements, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to represent you during court proceedings. Please refer to the Municipal Court Policies for additional information, or call the Court during normal business hours at 720-977-5400.
Updated 8/6/2020 1:17 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!