Knowledge Base

How can I request more time to pay a fine or complete a court ordered task?

Category: Court Processes
To request an extension of time to complete a court ordered class, community service hours, or additional time to pay your fines, you must appear in person and speak with the Collections Officer. Please refer to the Municipal Court Policies for additional information, or call the Court during normal business hours at 720-977-5400.
Updated 8/6/2020 1:18 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!