Knowledge Base

What do I do if I have been charged with no proof of insurance?

Category: Court Processes
If you have been charged with Failure to Present Insurance and you were insured on the date you received the citation, or are currently insured, please provide a copy of your insurance to the City Attorney's Office.  Please refer to the Municipal Court Policies for additional information, or call the Court during normal business hours at 720-977-5400.
Updated 8/6/2020 1:20 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!