Knowledge Base

How do I request a continuance or extension to my court date?

Category: Court Processes
Requests to continue court dates must be done in person at the Court.  If defendant is under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must be present.  The Court Specialist can continue your arraignment one time, up to two weeks out.  Requesting a continuance on certain types of hearings, such as a trial, must be done in person in front of a judge. Please refer to the Municipal Court Policies for additional information, or call the Court during normal business hours at 720-977-5400.
Updated 8/6/2020 1:19 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!