Knowledge Base

What do I do if a warrant has been issued in my court case?

Category: Court Processes
If you fail to appear for a hearing and assume a bench warrant has been ordered in your case, it is best to call the courthouse to determine next steps in your case.  Please refer to the Municipal Court Policies for additional information, or call the Court during normal business hours at 720-977-5400.
Updated 8/6/2020 1:19 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!