Knowledge Base

How can I report a missing person or a runaway?

Category: Detective Services
Filing of missing persons or runaway reports is done on a case-by-case basis. Each particular case varies in nature, so it is best to call the police department at 720-977-5124 to discuss your situation. The number is monitored 24 hours a day.  In an emergency only, dial 911 for police assistance.
Updated 4/2/2018 12:22 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!