Knowledge Base

How can I contact a detective?

Category: Detective Services

If a police report has been taken and your case was assigned to a detective investigator and you wish to discuss your case with the assigned detective, please call 720-977-5030 and a member of the clerical staff will direct your call appropriately. Please have ready your case number, if known, for faster and more efficient service.

If you wish to speak to a drug detective or the North Metro Task Force, please call 303-298-9151. If this call concerns any crime except an illegal drug-related issue and you have not yet filed a report with the police department, please call 720-977-5124, or appear in person at police headquarters.

A report must be filed prior to an investigation. Your case may be assigned to a detective after the report is taken, if sufficient investigative information is provided at the time of the report.

Updated 2/28/2018 3:51 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!