Knowledge Base

How do I report a problem with maintenance in a city park?

City owned parks are maintained by Parks and Forestry crews.  To report a problem or concern, submit a My Thornton request or call 303-255-7833.
Updated 2/26/2018 3:28 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!