Knowledge Base

Who do I ask if I have a question about my ambulance bill?

Category: Ambulance Billing

The Thornton Fire Department contracts with a billing agency to assist our residents with this process.  They will typically contact the transported individual (or their legal guardian, in the case of a minor or severe medical illness) within the first week. 

If you do not hear from our billing service within the first 30 days, then please contact our main administration at 303-538-7602 for instructions on how to proceed. 

The billing service will mail a notice to the primary address.  Once they establish contact, they will assist the resident with forwarding the bill amounts to the proper insurance company.  The insurance companies determine the co-payment required by the resident.

Updated 6/15/2023 1:20 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!