Knowledge Base

How do I request a speed study?

Category: Speeding

If requested, the city will conduct a 24-hour study for a street to determine the volume of traffic and magnitude of any speeding that is occurring. The Police Department is provided the information for appropriate use in enforcement. The information is also used in conjunction with the iwatch program. For more information on the iwatch program, or to participate, please visit the iwatch website.

To request a speed study, contact Traffic Engineering at 720-977-6580via email at, or submit a service request.

Updated 8/10/2020 10:50 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!