Knowledge Base

How do I report a speeding driver?

Category: Speeding

You may report an alleged speeder anonymously by calling 720-977-6580. When you hear the automated message, you will be given the option to connect to the Police Department to report the alleged speeder. 

If you have information regarding the alleged speeder such as a description of the vehicle/driver, time, and location that the speeding typically occurs, a plate number, or the address of the driver, this information can be provided to the police. The exact speed of a vehicle is not needed to report alleged speeding. Police Department staff will make contact with the alleged speeder and explain to them that the neighborhood is concerned about their driving behavior.

Updated 4/9/2018 11:31 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!