Knowledge Base

How do I report overgrown trees/bushes covering a traffic sign?

Category: Visibility issues
City of Thornton Traffic Engineering should be notified of any visibility problems caused by trees or shrubs blocking the view of oncoming traffic. To report visibility issues, contact Traffic Engineering at 720-977-6490, via email at, or submit a service request. 
Updated 8/10/2020 10:10 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!