Knowledge Base

How do I report a water leak?

To report a water leak at your residence, please contact Utility Billing at 303-538-7370. (After hours and on the weekends please call 720-977-6500).

Please contact 720-977-6500 to report a water break. 

Updated 4/9/2018 1:20 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!