Knowledge Base

Where do I report concerns about construction debris or construction projects?

Throughout the year, construction projects are in progress in various locations within the City of Thornton. Although certain inconveniences are to be expected during any type of construction, there may be circumstances where construction debris, or other concerns arise outside of the normal anticipated disruptions.

Should any concerns arise, the City's inspections staff should be notified at 303-538-7295 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., business days. After hours, a recorded message may be left at this number for situations not considered an emergency. Messages will be reviewed and acted upon by City personnel the following business day. Non-emergency requests may also be submitted via My Thornton.

Emergency information is available on a recorded message at 720-977-6200.

Persons reporting construction concerns should provide City staff with name, address, telephone number, location of concern or problem area, and as much detailed information as possible.

Updated 4/2/2018 10:07 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!