Knowledge Base

Who do I call for emergencies?

When you need emergency assistance from police, fire or rescue personnel, the number to call is 9 1 1.

For emergency mental health assistance, the number to call is 303-853-3500. 

For emergency poison assistance, call 303-739-1123.

If you need emergency assistance from public utilities for a water system problem, call 720-977-6500 during regular business hours; after regular hours call 303-255-7760.

To report traffic signal malfunctions, call 720-977-6475 during regular business hours.

To report a street light outage, please call Xcel Energy directly at 800-895-1999. Xcel Energy's normal response time is 2 to 3 weeks. 

In any case, if a situation is a threat to the safety and welfare of the public please call 9 1 1 immediately.

Updated 4/2/2018 9:27 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!