Knowledge Base

I think my child may have ingested something they shouldn’t? What should I do?

For ingested poison situations please call the American Association of Poison Control Centers at 1-800-222-1222. If it is an emergency please also contact 911.
Updated 7/12/2018 1:36 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!