Knowledge Base

What can I do if I have an animal related incident?

Need help finding a lost pet, report a stray animal or just have general questions about animal control? Search for "animal" in My Thornton. You may also visit the City of Thornton website under the tab public safety-police department-animal control for contact information or call 720-977-5250 for the Animal Control offices or 720-977-5150 for non-emergency dispatch.
Updated 8/11/2020 1:20 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!