Knowledge Base

How do I know what backflow needs to be installed if required by the city?

When the city requires installation of a backflow assembly(ies), there will be a  specific notice sent to the property owner and the plumber/tester hired. The notice will contain what is an acceptable assembly(ies) for that specific degree of hazard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Cross Connection Control Specialist at or at 720-977-6586 and we can guide you in the right direction.

Updated 9/25/2020 8:43 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!