Knowledge Base

Do I need to pull a permit to test backflows in the city?

You do not need to pull a permit for testing. However, when you make changes to internal plumbing including installation of a new backflow, a permit is needed.

For further information permits for backflow prevention devices, contact the Building Inspections Division by placing a service request, calling 303-538-7250, or following this link.


Updated 9/25/2020 9:12 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!